Thursday, June 4, 2009

tight pants?

Boys or Girls? When a girl wears tight pants they are HOT but when a guy wears tight pants they are considered gay! Now personally tight pants are just clothing and whatever a guy wants to wear is fine by me. Most people find my opinion very weird but I find tight pants very attractive in a guy. What do you think? 

For those women who do not want to have kids. Just find a guy who wears tight pants. They lose sperm. 

For those who think I am crazy. I understand, I am. 

For those who wonder who I find very attractive check this out. 


Yes. Chet Cannon from Real World Brooklyn. He looks even better when he is wear his glasses and bow tie.

Alexander Noyes. Drummer for Honor Society. I meet him at Hershey Park May 2nd. When I met him I almost fell over. This summer they are opening up for the Jonas Brothers world tour. Check them out they are the coolest people ever.

Bye for now,

Melissa

P.S. if you wear tight pants... Why?



No comments:

Post a Comment